From Christophe Lombart <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [JCR-mapping] Please vote: Custom node types in a seperate config file?
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2005 07:39:43 GMT
2005/9/13, Sandro Böhme <sandro.boehme@gmx.de>:

> It's the same for me. I also think it's difficult to decide.
> So if we use a custom_nodetypes.xml file - would it be ok for you, to
> use XMLBeans?

ok if it is an external tools. If needed, we can split the jcr-mapping project.
Please, centralise all XML beans related code in one class. Is there
some generated code ? if yes, add it in the target area (not in the
source code). Nevertheless, I would like to avoid class generation.

Are you agree to split the node type registration into 2 steps :
1. (optional) convert the object graph into the custom_nodetypes.xml.
the xml file proposed by Jackrabbit seems to be good for me.
2. Import the file custom_nodetypes.xml in the JCR repo by using the
server API. We can provide one import class per JCR server (because it
is not cover by the spec).

Christophe