From Christophe Lombart <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [JCR-mapping] Please vote: Custom node types in a seperate config file?
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2005 19:07:45 GMT
2005/9/11, Sandro Böhme <sandro.boehme@gmx.de>:

> But of course if there is a use case for a 1:n or a n:1 mapping a second
> file would make sense.
> Do you think it is possible that a custom node type is mapped to more
> than one Java class?

Until now, I don't see when it is necessary to map to more than one java class

> What do you think?
> Or if you already have an opinion, please vote:
> [  ] +1 for a seperate config file only for the registration of custom
> node types
> [ ] 0 don't care
> [ ] -1 for having one mapping graph in one configuration file

It is quite difficult to vote on that now. I don't know. Let's start
with a prototype and we will see.  See the proposal to get my
technical point of view. I'm going to commit it in the doc suproject.
By this way, you can modify it.