From Sandro Böhme <sandro.boe...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: JCR Mapping - Merging prototypes
Date Sun, 28 Aug 2005 12:42:21 GMT

>* For the converters (primary and object/item) :
>
>I have also one converter class which can be more flexible if it is
>based your object/item converter. Give me a couple of days to merge
>our codes.

Both of us have good reasons why we implemented our converters this way.
So I guess
it would be the best if we could have a phone call (Skype?) and can look
at both of our
code with vnc. But I configured my computer to be in a private network
which would
make it harder to work with vnc (I need to configure a tunnel). So maybe
we can have
at least a short phone call at any time.

Both the nt-registration and the converters depend on the mapping model.
So if we all
can agree to a class structure of the mapping model (independend of the
persistence
of this structure) we can build the other components on top of it.

Regards,

Sandro