From Sandro Böhme <sandro.boe...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: JCR Mapping - Merging prototypes
Date Sat, 27 Aug 2005 14:50:09 GMT
Hello Christophe,

>Here is my first question for the persistence Manager.
>why the method insert(object) doesn't have a uri for the path ?
because I think, that the user does not care about the path
in easy cases. This is why I would make a default path configurable.
But if the user want to map nodes distributed all over the
repository to objects, you are right, a path should be defined
in the insert method and other methods.

 >Component & the Persistence Manager. I will create each time an
 >interface component & a default implementation.
Do you expect more than one implementation for the persistence manager and
the mapping component?
Of course for the node type registration we need some kind of abstraction
because it is not part of the specification.

BTW: I've not much time for the project at the moment.

Regards,

Sandro