From Randy Watler <wat...@wispertel.net>
Subject Re: Graffito build for Jetspeed-2 M4-SNAPSHOT
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2005 14:55:16 GMT
Raj,

I am in the middle of this at the moment... it is not possible out of
the box AFAICT. Various things have changed in J2, so it is not just a
configuration change.

I am integrating Graffito into J2, so this will be much easier in the
future :-)... http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JS2-350

Perhaps some graffito dev team member is maintaining a port...

Randy Watler