From Raphaël Luta <raph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Integrating Graffito in Jetspeed-2 as PageManager for PSML
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2005 07:54:56 GMT
I actually discussed this issue with Noel Bergman (VP Incubator) at ApacheCon.
>From his point of view, having a "release" of Graffito packaged with J2 M4 is
fine as long as it helps build the community around Graffito and help
the J2 and Graffito teams work together.

So no issue there :)

Having a standalone Graffito release would still require to go through the
usual Incubator release process.

--
Raphaël Luta - raphael@apache.org
http://portals.apache.org/