From Randy Watler <wat...@wispertel.net>
Subject Re: Integrating Graffito in Jetspeed-2 as PageManager for PSML
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2005 21:51:24 GMT
Christophe/Raphael,

There is some concern on the J2 dev team about the incubator status of
Graffito as far as inclusion into a M4 J2 release. I am just opening up
the topic here in hopes that either of you can assure the J2 team that
we can release J2 with a component in incubator status and/or help us
determine what we need to do ASF wise to make it happen.

Thanks in advance for any help on this and future development questions,

Randy