From Sandro Böhme <sandro.boe...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: JCR-Mapping VOTE : All commiters has to vote - Thanks
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2005 18:50:11 GMT
Hi Christophe,

in my email from the 6.8. I wrote:
"+1 for 3. I'm not sure if it is needed to check my prototype in.
But for me it's more about finding good arguments and consensus.
That would lead to a situation where everybody is willing to support the
way to go instead of
having one who is overruled and don't really understands why."

And in a later email:
"Hello Christophe,

if you are back from vacation and read my arguments and you are +1 for
Digester anyway, I'm
+0 for Digester for not slowing down the project. Basically because it
is only a matter of work
to keep the XML file specification in sync with the mapping class model
and it will not have
any impact to the user.

But at the moment I don't see any arguments contra XML schema."

regards,

Sandro