From Martin Koci <martin.k...@aura.cz>
Subject Graffito + PostgreSQL
Date Sat, 20 Aug 2005 13:23:17 GMT
Hi,
I'm trying Graffito on PostgreSQL - it works, I found only two problems:
1) graffito-schema.xml contains:
<column name="DOCUMENT_STREAM_ID" primaryKey="true" required="true"
type="INTEGER"/>
<column name="CONTENT" type="BLOB"/>
<column name="ISO_CODE" size="5" type="VARCHAR"/>
<column name="ENCODING" size="30" type="VARCHAR"/>

but after generating SQL create script generated graffito-schema.sql
contains:

CREATE TABLE DOCUMENT_STREAM
(
DOCUMENT_STREAM_ID integer NOT NULL,
-->> CONTENT, <<-- datatype is missing, it has to be 'bytea'
ISO_CODE varchar (5),
ENCODING varchar (30),
PRIMARY KEY (DOCUMENT_STREAM_ID)
);

maybe Torque/Maven plugin issue?

2) Column ISO_CODE is defined twice in graffito-schema.xml - for table
DOCUMENT_STREAM and for table CMS_OBJECT. But repository.xml contains no
mapping for ISO_CODE on CMS_OBJECT.
I think ISO_CODE should be defined only for DOCUMENT_STREAM because
neither CmsObject.class nor it's children havent property 'isoCode',
only DocumentStream.class has such property.

--
Mgr. Martin Kočí