From David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: become a member of dev team
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:57:56 GMT
Paul Hussein wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am very interested in becoming involved in this project.
>
> I have just finished developing a set of workflow and document
> management portlets against jakarta slide using webdav , and against
> JBPM and Enhydra Shark for Workflow using a JSR 168 Portal Server.
>
> I think I could be very helpful to the development team. How can I
> become a member ?

Hi Paul,

Basically by becoming involved.
* Read the design docs
* Read up on the ongoing developing status
* Find an area you want to work on, send patches.
* Take part in mailing list discussions.

Becoming a member doesn't take long, since we are currently a small
group in an incubator project, we are looking to grow.

Regards,

--
David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software