From Christophe Lombart <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject (JCR) Vote : XML mapping file structure
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2005 09:41:36 GMT
I updated the JCR mapping proposal document (see in jira : GRFT-37).
Please, fee free to add comments, corrections, ...

Before starting our dev, can you vote for the xml mapping file
structure ? You can find it in the document proposal. Later, we can
continue our votes for the component design, API, ...

It almost the same as the Sandro proposal with some minor changes:
- Change element names (following previous mail, Sandro seems to be
agree with that)
- Drop java methods references( gettet/setter)
- Add BeanDescriptor and CollectionDescriptor in order to have
different mapping strategy depending on the attribute nature.

This one can be changed later in order to support new features.

Vote :
---------

1. Use the current mapping file structure and if needed, we can modify
it later.
2. No agree to use this structure.

Christophe : +1 for solution 1