From Christophe Lombart <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JCR-Mapping VOTE : All commiters has to vote - Thanks
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2005 19:00:29 GMT
Ok so let's go for the proposal #3. At least, we are agree on the
components organisations. That's maybe the more important. It should
be nice if you can commit your code in a branch.

Tomorrow, I'm going to commit new stuffs and I would like to send a
mail on the Jackrabbit mailing list in order to find more interested
guys.

Christophe