From Santiago Gala <sg...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Integrating Graffito in Jetspeed-2 as PageManager for PSML
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2005 10:29:03 GMT
El jue, 25-08-2005 a las 09:54 +0200, RaphaĆ«l Luta escribiĆ³:
> I actually discussed this issue with Noel Bergman (VP Incubator) at ApacheCon.
> >From his point of view, having a "release" of Graffito packaged with J2 M4 is
> fine as long as it helps build the community around Graffito and help
> the J2 and Graffito teams work together.
>
> So no issue there :)

Agreed. It would be fine if we take a snapshot build tagged with the
subversion revision number for J2-M4, specially since IP issues are
clean in Graffito. The process is tougher for projects coming from
donations where the paperwork is not yet done.

> Having a standalone Graffito release would still require to go through the
> usual Incubator release process.

This is not a tough requirement, BTW. Just some more voting stuff...

--
VP and Chair, Apache Portals (http://portals.apache.org)
Apache Software Foundation