From Sandro Böhme <sandro.boe...@gmx.de>
Subject [jcr-mapping] mapping strategy: supporting only Java beans
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2005 20:56:12 GMT
Another open aspect for votes or discussions is:

++ Do we want to restrict the jcr-capable classes to be only Java beans? ++

+1 from Christophe
0 from me as I would not block using only Java beans. But I would favour
to use
Java beans as default (without complex getter and setter in the xml
file) like
Christophe and as an alternative: give the user the possibility to specify
different method names for the get- and set-method's if needed but with a
more complex xml file in this case.

Regards,

Sandro