From Raphaël Luta <raphael.l...@aptiwan.com>
Subject Re: Running graffito in J2 HEAD
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2005 14:29:13 GMT
Christophe Lombart wrote:
> Graffito is not yet ready for the new J2 head (aka M4). it works with M3.
> We (David & myself) decide to support only J2 versions (not the head).
> When M4 will be official, we can support it.
>
> Can you create a Jira issues which contains all problems you are face to ?
> I'm making important refactoring (see in Jira : GRT-25). So, please
> wait until I commit my changes before supporting J2 M4.

OK, I'll also attach the patches to build it then :)

>>Is there a populate script that is actually supposed to run to populate the DB
>>during the deployment process ?
>

> see on
> http://incubator.apache.org/graffito/maven-goals.html . There are a
> couples of maven goals in the component subprojects. Feel free to add
> others.

I've run the deploy goal, the schema is created and SYS_CMS_* populated but
that's it. Is there a populate script to put objects in the store ?
I'm quite surprised the deploy script does not write anything in
graffito_db_server and graffito_fs_server ...

(Using Mysql if that matters)

--
Raphaël Luta - raphael.luta@aptiwan.com
Aptiwan, l'intelligence du réseau - http://www.aptiwan.com/