From Christophe Lombart <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running graffito in J2 HEAD
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2005 13:57:57 GMT
Graffito is not yet ready for the new J2 head (aka M4). it works with M3.
We (David & myself) decide to support only J2 versions (not the head).
When M4 will be official, we can support it.

Can you create a Jira issues which contains all problems you are face to ?
I'm making important refactoring (see in Jira : GRT-25). So, please
wait until I commit my changes before supporting J2 M4.

> Is there a populate script that is actually supposed to run to populate the DB
> during the deployment process ?

see on
http://incubator.apache.org/graffito/maven-goals.html . There are a
couples of maven goals in the component subprojects. Feel free to add
others.

Christophe