From Oliver Kiessler <oliver.kiess...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code: Graffito Subjects
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2005 21:35:43 GMT
> Here is my first ideas :
> 1. The Jcr Mapping tools : we need more developer in this area.
> Sandro, Oliver : do you have some feedbacks to give us ?

I just started working on the jcr-mapping code again this week. I have
some jira issues open that I am working on, mainly switching the code
to the new JCR spec and dynamic repository creation. From what I have
read on the jackrabbit list JSR-170 is very close to be final, so I
have been patient to see what happens. The constant spec and
Jackrabbit API changes have been a little frustrating, so this
situation should improve very soon.  I think next week I will have
some first code to commit.

> What do you think if we propose this tools to the Google Summer code?
+1