From Markus Joschko <markus.josc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code: Graffito Subjects
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2005 09:18:03 GMT
Hi guys,
this does not fit into the google summer of code context. I have a
question regarding the mapping tool from jcr to java objects.
What's your approach there? I think a simple mapping to nodetypes is
quite easy but how do you include the more powerful features of jsr170
like locking, versioning, observation etc into the mapping as these
are the things that make jsr170 really interesting?

Regards,
 Markus