From Raphaël Luta <raphael.l...@aptiwan.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r190820 [12/21] - in /incubator/graffito/site: ./ api/ api/apidocs/ api/apidocs/org/apache/portals/graffito/ api/apidocs/org/apache/portals/graffito/class-use/ api/apidocs/org/apache/portals/graffito/context/ api/apidocs/org/apache/po
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2005 13:11:12 GMT
Christophe Lombart wrote:
> On 6/16/05, David Sean Taylor <david@bluesunrise.com> wrote:
>
>>Do we want to checkin generated files?
>>I know some projects do that, but others (like Jetspeed-2) do not....
>>

> For me, that's the same. Raphaël ?
>
> Christophe

Well, since Graffito already has its generated site in SVN I'd think
it's probably better to have the full suite there, including APIs.

As far as whether having the generated site in SVN is a good idea, I
think I'd answer yes, simply because it makes it easy to fully
automate site publishing without shell access.

--
Raphaël Luta - raphael.luta@aptiwan.com
Aptiwan, l'intelligence du réseau - http://www.aptiwan.com/