From Raphaël Luta <raph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code: Graffito Subjects
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2005 19:56:04 GMT
Christophe Lombart wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to start some discussions on the Google Summer of code.
>
> Do you have some ideas for Graffito ?
>
> Here is my first ideas :
> 1. The Jcr Mapping tools : we need more developer in this area.
> Sandro, Oliver : do you have some feedbacks to give us ? What do you
> think if we propose this tools to the Google Summer code ?
> 2. CMS workflow engine
> 3. Content cache
> 4. Content replication engine (David, you certainly have some comments :-) )
> 5  Graffito application like forum, new management, article
> management, .. (maybe less interesting for the Summer code).
>
> What do you think about thoses topics ?
>
> Raphaël, can you help us to add some topics on the Apache Google
> Summer of code wiki page ? My english is so bad :-)

I sure can help but you'd need to have something that could work along
the Summer of Code rules, ie a module that can be developped more or less
standalone by a student within a 2 months timeframe.

Also note that end of application is June 14th, so this needs to go
to the SummerOfCode2005 wiki page *ASAP*.

Also, are you OK to do the mentoring for any the above project ?
I've already volunteered one subject (and be mentor for one student) but will
not have bandwidth available for more.

--
Raphaël Luta - raphael@apache.org
http://portals.apache.org/