From Sandro Böhme <s.boe...@inovex.de>
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code: Graffito Subjects
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2005 10:06:30 GMT
Hello Markus,

a basic idea is to have a good definition for a mapping between JCR
semantics and Java semantics (node types and classes; methods and
childnodes and so on) with the mapping model (GRFT 22).
With the node type registration component (GRFT-23) we can register new
node types out of this model.
After that it should be possible to pass the JCR features through from
classes to node types. E.g. if you want to version an image you can call
our persistence manager (GRFT-24) with your image object. Because we
know the mapping between your image class and an image node type, we can
use the versioning functionality of the image node type to version the
image object.

Regards,

Sandro