From Christophe Lombart <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Graffito in Jetspeed2
Date Sun, 19 Jun 2005 07:42:32 GMT
Hi Herman,

On 6/18/05, Herman Reintke <hreintke@tauri.nl> wrote:
> LS,
>
> I am running jetspeed-M3 release on mysql 4-1-12.
>
> When building Graffito the message :
>
>     [junit]  INFO:   ************************ Testing Content Server service  ****************************
>     [junit]  INFO: Add Graffito Store Server
>     [junit]  INFO: Merging OJB respository: file:/C:/Utilities/graffito/g3/trunk/components/target/classes/META-INF/repository_graffito.xml
>     [junit]  INFO: Get server
>     [junit]  INFO: Update server
>     [junit]  INFO: Get the modified server
>     [junit]  INFO: Add Graffito Store Server
>     [junit] ERROR: Failed to add server object in ContentServerServiceImpl
>     [junit] org.apache.portals.graffito.exception.CmsIncorrectServerException: Impossible
to instantiate the ContentStore for server test2 - The server scope already exists
>     [junit]  at org.apache.portals.graffito.persistence.impl.ContentPersistenceServiceImpl.registerServer(ContentPersistenceServiceImpl.java:514)
>
> apperad but the maven allClean allBuild proces ended with : Build succesfull.

That's a normal behaviour. This test unit check if it is possible to
add 2 servers with the same scope.

> I did the Maven allDeploy and no errors occured.
>
> When using jetspeed
> 1/ the Graffito Content Browser can be used without problems.
> 2/ the tree and document viewer portlets give the error
>
> Failed to load portlet org.apache.portals.graffito.portlets.TreePortlet: java.lang.NullPointerException
>
> Failed to load portlet org.apache.portals.graffito.portlets.DocumentPortlet: java.lang.NullPointerException
>
> In the jetspeed.log file I see the following
>
> 2005-06-18 14:51:25,351 [http-8080-Processor24] ERROR org.apache.jetspeed.factory.JetspeedPortletFactory
- PortletFactory: Failed to load portlet org.apache.portals.graffito.portlets.TreePortlet
> java.lang.NullPointerException
>  at org.apache.portals.graffito.portlets.util.ServiceAccessor.getService(ServiceAccessor.java:79)
>  at org.apache.portals.graffito.portlets.util.ServiceAccessor.getSearchService(ServiceAccessor.java:54)
>  at org.apache.portals.graffito.portlets.AbstractTreePortlet.init(AbstractTreePortlet.java:58)
>  at org.apache.portals.graffito.portlets.TreePortlet.init(TreePortlet.java:241)
>

> Any directions where to look ?

I have to check in the code. I didn't get this error. David can help here ?