From Christophe Lombart <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deploy Graffito into jetspeed2
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2005 14:04:36 GMT
Which Jetspeed 2 version are you using ?

I recommand to use the Jetspeed 2 M3 distribution.
There are a lot of modification in the J2 config files from version to
another. That's why you can have some problems when build from the J2
head.

You can find J2 M3/Tomcat on
http://apache.scarlet.be/portals/jetspeed-2/BINARIES/, read the
different txt/html files to see how to change the DB.

I'm reviewing all this on the Graffito site to get more info on DBs to
used, J2 deployment, ...