From Christophe Lombart <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code: Graffito Subjects
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2005 11:16:20 GMT
On 6/9/05, Markus Joschko <markus.joschko@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi guys,
> this does not fit into the google summer of code context. I have a
> question regarding the mapping tool from jcr to java objects.
> What's your approach there? I think a simple mapping to nodetypes is
> quite easy but how do you include the more powerful features of jsr170
> like locking, versioning, observation etc into the mapping as these
> are the things that make jsr170 really interesting?

What kind of problem do you see ?
We want a mapping between some POJO classes (like article, news, ...)
to the JCR object model (nodes, propertie & items).

Our main idea is to have a mapping config file in which we can specify
all node types to use for each POJO/simple java classes and relations
between POJO.

Christophe

)