From Christophe Lombart <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Google Summer of Code: Graffito Subjects
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2005 20:47:33 GMT
Hi all,

I would like to start some discussions on the Google Summer of code.

Do you have some ideas for Graffito ?

Here is my first ideas :
1. The Jcr Mapping tools : we need more developer in this area.
Sandro, Oliver : do you have some feedbacks to give us ? What do you
think if we propose this tools to the Google Summer code ?
2. CMS workflow engine
3. Content cache
4. Content replication engine (David, you certainly have some comments :-) )
5  Graffito application like forum, new management, article
management, .. (maybe less interesting for the Summer code).

What do you think about thoses topics ?

Raphaƫl, can you help us to add some topics on the Apache Google
Summer of code wiki page ? My english is so bad :-)

Kind regards,
Christophe