From Herman Reintke <hrein...@tauri.nl>
Subject Re: Graffito deploy into Jetspeed2
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2005 11:01:20 GMT
Christophe,

Thanks, I am sure the graffito-api-1.0-a1-dev.jar is not in the folder
you are mentioning and I did not define the
org.apache.jetspeed.server.shared property. I did not see/missed it in
the documentation.

Is there an overview of what should be in the build.properties or can you
send me/link me to a working version so I can complete mine.

Will try later this week.

Kind regards,

Herman Reintke

Herman ,=20

I seen in your log :=20

> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/portals/graffito/model/Server
>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass0(Native Method)
>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:539)
>         at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.=
java:123)
>         at=20

This class is in graffito-api-1.0-a1-dev.jar deployed in the "tomcat
share lib" folder.
Can you check if this jar is correctly deployed in this folder ?=20
In your build.properties, there is the property
org.apache.jetspeed.server.shared=3D${org.apache.jetspeed.server.home}/shar=
ed/lib/

Can you check also if this property is well defined in your
build.propertie=
s.=20

Regards,
Christophe