From Herman Reintke <hrein...@tauri.nl>
Subject Graffito deploy into Jetspeed2
Date Sun, 12 Jun 2005 10:59:42 GMT
LS,

Thanks to Martins suggestions I have got some further.

I upgraded to MySQL 4.1.12a with the settings Martin suggested.
The maven allClean and allBuild work OK.

Then I deployed a fresh jetspeed2 (head) , to a tomcat 5.0.30, and checked the correct working.

Next the maven alldeplay from the Graffito trunk directory.
This copied the files to the c:\jetspeed directory
After moving this to the c:\utilities\tomcat\jakarta-tomcat-5.0.30\webapps\jetspeed tried
to restart the environment but got the error :

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Error registering bean with
name 'gr
affitoMasterStore' defined in URL [file:/C:/Utilities/tomcat/jakarta-tomcat-5.0.30/webapps/jetspeed/
WEB-INF/assembly/graffito.xml]: Class that bean class [org.apache.portals.graffito.model.impl.Graffi
toServerImpl] depends on not found; nested exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/p
ortals/graffito/model/Server
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/portals/graffito/model/Server
        at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:123)
        at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.findClassInternal(WebappClassLoader.java:163

This is what is in the file :

   <!--The Graffito Master Store -->
   <bean id="graffitoMasterStore"   class="org.apache.portals.graffito.model.impl.GraffitoServerImpl"

          <!-- Either Alias property has to match  datasource component & set into
the OJB repository.xml
        OR Uses the other Server attributes to init the connection -->
   <property name = "description"><value>The Graffito Master Server contains information
about all server references. It may also contains some CMS content like documents or folder.
</value></property>

  </bean>

Does anyone know how to solve this ?

Kind regards,