From Herman Reintke <hrein...@tauri.nl>
Subject Re: Using Graffito in Jetspeed2
Date Sun, 19 Jun 2005 08:19:50 GMT
Christpohe,

Thanks for looking into it. I am off for a short break now so won't be able
to do anything in the next 12 days.
I'll investigate further when I'm back.

Kind regards,

Herman

----- Original Message -----
From: "Christophe Lombart" <christophe.lombart@gmail.com>
To: <graffito-dev@incubator.apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 19, 2005 9:42 AM
Subject: Re: Using Graffito in Jetspeed2

service  ****************************
> >     [junit]  INFO: Add Graffito Store Server
> >     [junit]  INFO: Merging OJB respository:
file:/C:/Utilities/graffito/g3/trunk/components/target/classes/META-INF/repo
sitory_graffito.xml
> >     [junit]  INFO: Get server
> >     [junit]  INFO: Update server
> >     [junit]  INFO: Get the modified server
> >     [junit]  INFO: Add Graffito Store Server
> >     [junit] ERROR: Failed to add server object in
ContentServerServiceImpl
> >     [junit]
org.apache.portals.graffito.exception.CmsIncorrectServerException:
Impossible to instantiate the ContentStore for server test2 - The server
scope already exists
> >     [junit]  at
org.apache.portals.graffito.persistence.impl.ContentPersistenceServiceImpl.r
egisterServer(ContentPersistenceServiceImpl.java:514)

> > apperad but the maven allClean allBuild proces ended with : Build
succesfull.

> That's a normal behaviour. This test unit check if it is possible to
> add 2 servers with the same scope.
>

> > I did the Maven allDeploy and no errors occured.
> >
> > When using jetspeed
> > 1/ the Graffito Content Browser can be used without problems.
> > 2/ the tree and document viewer portlets give the error
> >
> > Failed to load portlet org.apache.portals.graffito.portlets.TreePortlet:
java.lang.NullPointerException

> > Failed to load portlet
org.apache.portals.graffito.portlets.DocumentPortlet:
java.lang.NullPointerException

> > In the jetspeed.log file I see the following
> >
> > 2005-06-18 14:51:25,351 [http-8080-Processor24] ERROR
org.apache.jetspeed.factory.JetspeedPortletFactory - PortletFactory: Failed
to load portlet org.apache.portals.graffito.portlets.TreePortlet
> > java.lang.NullPointerException
> >  at
org.apache.portals.graffito.portlets.util.ServiceAccessor.getService(Service
Accessor.java:79)
> >  at
org.apache.portals.graffito.portlets.util.ServiceAccessor.getSearchService(S
erviceAccessor.java:54)
> >  at
org.apache.portals.graffito.portlets.AbstractTreePortlet.init(AbstractTreePo
rtlet.java:58)
> >  at
org.apache.portals.graffito.portlets.TreePortlet.init(TreePortlet.java:241)