From "Miro Walker" <miro.wal...@oyster.com>
Subject Graffito Status
Date Tue, 24 May 2005 15:10:06 GMT
Hi,

Sorry if this seems like a dumb question on this list, but what is the current status of the
Graffito project? I ask because the pages under http://incubator.apache.org/graffito appear
to be defunct...

They report last published 13 feb 2005 and the change log and developer activity reports show
zero activity in last 30 days (so, I guess zero activity since 13 Jan)?

http://incubator.apache.org/graffito/changelog-report.html
http://incubator.apache.org/graffito/developer-activity-report.html
http://incubator.apache.org/graffito/file-activity-report.html

I'd just assumed the project had died until I saw that the mailing lists were still active.
Can anyone let me know where things currently stand?

Cheers,

Miro

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Oyster Partners Ltd does not accept legal
responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Oyster Partners Ltd.