From Raphaël Luta <raph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 2 new commiters and new subproject proposal
Date Fri, 13 May 2005 21:58:33 GMT
Christophe Lombart wrote:
> On 5/12/05, Raphaël Luta <raphael@apache.org> wrote:
>

>>I'm not sure I understand exactly what you propose:
>>if oliver and sandro are willing to work on *Graffito* and focus on
>>building a JCR mapping so that Graffito can leverage JCR repositories,
>>then I'm definitely +1 to have them as committers on Graffito.
>>

> That's my main goal

As long as it's everybody's goal, everything is fine.

> So, if you accept Sandro & Oliver as commiter, can you help us to make
> the administration stuff ? David is agree.

There's actually very little administrative stuff.
They first need to read carfully, fill out, sign and fax to the ASF
Secretary an iCLA form (http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.pdf) if
they are not yet apache committers

I'll monitor the iCLA updates by jim (it may take a few days to 1-2
weeks for it to be recorded after faxes are sent).

Once the iCLA are recorded, we just need to ask the infra@ team to
create the accounts on behalf of the Incubator PMC then grant SVN
rights to the graffito repos (done directly the Incubator PMC Chair).

--
Raphaël Luta - raphael@apache.org
http://portals.apache.org/