From Christophe Lombart <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Graffito Status
Date Tue, 24 May 2005 20:51:52 GMT
Hi,

Graffito is still alife :-) Sorry for the confusion but we have to
refresh the site ASAP.
I'm trying to do it this week and refresh the maven reports more often.

Currently, you can find :
* The Graffito foundation : CMS/DM services
* Portlets with an HTML editor, folder management, document management
 and sooner an article manager.There is also a document viewer and a
content tree portlet.
* A JAAS suport with a fine grained access control  thanks to a
Jetspeed 2 integration.
* We are also working on a JCR integration.

The community is quite small but we can expect that the upcoming
features will be interesting for the Jetspeed users and for other J2EE
developers.

Feel free to ask us all questions and comments.

Thanks and I do my best to refresh the site ASAP
Christophe

On 5/24/05, Miro Walker <miro.walker@oyster.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry if this seems like a dumb question on this list, but what is the current status
of the Graffito project? I ask because the pages under http://incubator.apache.org/graffito
appear to be defunct...

> They report last published 13 feb 2005 and the change log and developer activity reports
show zero activity in last 30 days (so, I guess zero activity since 13 Jan)?

> http://incubator.apache.org/graffito/changelog-report.html
> http://incubator.apache.org/graffito/developer-activity-report.html
> http://incubator.apache.org/graffito/file-activity-report.html
>
> I'd just assumed the project had died until I saw that the mailing lists were still active.
Can anyone let me know where things currently stand?

> Cheers,
>
> Miro

> Internet communications are not secure and therefore Oyster Partners Ltd does not accept
legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are
solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Oyster Partners Ltd.