From Christophe Lombart <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Graffito portlet framework
Date Tue, 24 May 2005 09:35:23 GMT
Hi all,

I added a new subproject : "Graffito framework portlet" which contains
different features for building the Graffito portlets (see my previous
mail).  Until now, only the Browser portlet is using this frameworks.

I would like to add other features like :
* wizard support ( like Spring web flow).
* Ajax support

If you makes an "allDeploy", it should work. let me know if you have
some problems. I plan to write a small doc describing the different
features.

All comments and suggestions are welcome for this framework proposal.

Thanks,
Christophe