From David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r164135 - /incubator/graffito/trunk/jetspeed2-deploy/maven.xml
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2005 15:48:52 GMT
clombart@apache.org wrote:
> Author: clombart
> Date: Thu Apr 21 15:10:38 2005
> New Revision: 164135

> Log:
> Currently, I prefer to host in the Graffito project, all modified J2 config files instead
of updating thoses files with some maven scripts.
> What do you think ? I have to found a nice way to be synchronised with J2 releases.

I think this is best too, although it creates a maintenance task of
keeping things synchronized.

We have tried to break down the spring configuration files by category,
so that you can override the ones that you need. What I usually do is
deploy the Jetspeed-2 configuration files and then replace the custom
components with new configuration files

--
David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software