From Michael Neilly <mnei...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: graffito-browser edit authorization
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2005 01:59:31 GMT
--- Christophe Lombart <christophe.lombart@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/28/05, Michael Neilly <mneilly@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > I'm using the graffito-browser portlet on a page
> > and I am able to add/edit content as role admin.
> > How do I allow role user to add/edit content?
> > I'm still trying to figure out the whole security
> > scenario but I was under the impression (perhaps
> > errorneously) that setting the security constraint
> > in the psml file should be enough.
>
> That's should be enough to access to the psml.
>
> FYI, I'm working on "fine grained access" within the content tree. By
> this way, you can filter the content tree  in function of user, group
> or roles reference.
> In the edit mode, there is a tab which is managing thoses permissions
> (still under dev).

I'm using the public-edit constraint in the psml file.

    <fragment id="docs-1" type="layout" name="jetspeed-layouts::VelocityOneColumn">
        <fragment id="graffitoBrowser" type="portlet" name="graffito-browser::graffitoBrowser">
            <property name="row" value="0" layout="OneColumn"/>
            <property name="column" value="0" layout="OneColumn"/>
        </fragment>
    </fragment>

    <security-constraints>
        <security-constraints-ref>public-edit</security-constraints-ref>
    </security-constraints>

I get the edit icon and can enter information to say
create a new folder. When I click on save I simply
get the page back. catalina.out contains the exeception:

javax.portlet.PortletException: Failed to execute method :folder.save
        at
org.apache.portals.graffito.portlets.actions.PortletActionHandler.executePortletAction(PortletActionHandler.java:202)
        at
org.apache.portals.graffito.portlets.actions.PortletActionHandler.processAction(PortletActionHandler.java:110)
        at
org.apache.portals.graffito.portlets.BrowserPortlet.processAction(BrowserPortlet.java:204)
.
.
.
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:527)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:80)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:684)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
Caused by: javax.portlet.PortletException: Impossible to save a folder
        at org.apache.portals.graffito.portlets.actions.FolderAction.save(FolderAction.java:111)
        ... 70 more
Caused by: org.apache.portals.graffito.persistence.ContentPersistenceException:
org.apache.portals.graffito.exception.CmsPermissionException: Not sufficient permission to
insert
the object
        at
org.apache.portals.graffito.persistence.impl.ContentPersistenceServiceImpl.insert(ContentPersistenceServiceImpl.java:130)
        at
org.apache.portals.graffito.impl.ContentModelServiceImpl.addFolder(ContentModelServiceImpl.java:115)
        at
org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:284)
        at
org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:155)
        at
org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:122)
        at
org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:56)
        at
org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:144)
        at
org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:174)
        at $Proxy9.addFolder(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.portals.graffito.portlets.actions.FolderAction.save(FolderAction.java:96)
        ... 70 more
Caused by: org.apache.portals.graffito.exception.CmsPermissionException: Not sufficient permission
to insert the object
        at
org.apache.portals.graffito.store.impl.ojb.GraffitoOJBStore.insert(GraffitoOJBStore.java:383)
        at
org.apache.portals.graffito.persistence.impl.ContentPersistenceServiceImpl.insert(ContentPersistenceServiceImpl.java:126)