From Oliver Kiessler <oliver.kiess...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mapping of Items
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2005 22:17:05 GMT
On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 21:39:30 +0100, Christophe Lombart
<christophe.lombart@sword-technologies.com> wrote:
> Sandro Böhme wrote:
>
> > Hello Christophe,
> >
> > at the jackrabbit mailing list you said, you may want to implement a
> > mapping layer between java objects and node objects. If there is
> > nothing yet started in this direction I would try to implement a first
> > version of it. If there is already some work done, I would like to
> > participate, if you want.
> >
> > Best regards,
> >
> > Sandro
> >
> Olivier Kiessler is working on that (see on
> http://www.techblogs.de/roller/page/okiess). You are welcome to join
> us.  It should be nice to see ASAP a proposal on that topic.

Yes, I have written some code for JCR object persistence/mapping. It
is not officially available yet, but if you are interested to join in
or have a look at it, you are very welcome. Let me know and I'll send
you the source code.

regards,
oliver