From St├ęphane Croisier <scroisi...@jahia.com>
Subject Why not using Lenya
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2005 15:54:24 GMT
Just a basic question:

Why not using Apache Lenya (which is also migrating to Jackrabbit) rather
than incubating still another CMS framework/project on top of Apache and
spliting the community effort?

Cheers,
St├ęphane

P.S: Sorry if the question was already asked. I tried the mailing list
archive but in a global text file in a tar.gz, I must say this is is not
really readable easily... And I think it is not mentionned on the web page
of this project or at least on the top pages (and this question with
certainly be asked several times so perhaps a good idea to explain why
graffito needs to exist despite th existance of Lenya in the ASF).

- -- --- -----=[ scroisier2 at jahia dot com ]=---- --- -- -
www.jahia.org : A Collaborative Source CMS and Portal Server