From Christophe Lombart <christophe.lomb...@sword-technologies.com>
Subject Re: How can a newbie help ?
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2005 18:09:57 GMT
Hi,

Too many thing to do :-) So here is a short list :

Bugs
------
See in Jira

Portlets :
---------
* Continue to work on the Browser porlet (add security settings, ...)
* Admin JCR-168 portlets (eg. content server management, ...)
* Search portlets

Core
------
* JCR support via JackRabbit (I'm working on that)
* Webdav support (if it is not yet supported by Jackrabbit)
* Workflow service
*  Template manager & editor
* Review the security (specially with the JCR repo)
* Internationalisation

Jetspdeed 2 integration
* Graffito implementation for the page manager + complete the J2 admin tool
* Graffito valve used to initialise the Graffito context

Applications on the top of Graffito components/services
* News & Articles management
* Forum application
* ... and many other applications

If it is not suffisant, I have other ideas :-)

Thanks,
Christophe