From Sandro Böhme <s.boe...@inovex.de>
Subject Re: JCR integration proposal
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2005 13:27:52 GMT
Hello again,

if I have own node types for bean classes, exporting and importing
content would be a little bit more extensive. According to part "7.4.5.
Serialization and Node Types" I may need to register node types
separately before I can import content.

Do you think Graffito would need a node type aware repository connection
at all? If not, I will not longer delay your work.

regards,

Sandro