From Michael Wechner <michael.wech...@wyona.com>
Subject Re: JCR integration proposal
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2005 11:01:31 GMT
LOMBART Christophe wrote:

>Michael Wechner wrote:
>

>>I think it would be nice to collaborate, but I be honest I don't know
>>much
>>about the Graffito architecture and need first to take a look at it.
>>

>Hi Michi,
>
>You are welcome here  to ask all questions.

thanks, will do

>>The Lenya community is currently developing the Jackrabbit integration
>>within
>>its sandbox:
>>
>>http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lenya/sandbox/
>>

>>I am not sure if this is of any use to the Graffito community, but it
>>help anyway.
>>

>After a fist look, it seems to be very specific to Leyna/cocoon - right ?

the sitetree implementation is currently very Lenya specific,  whereas
the blog
thing is generic.

But re sitetree/topic-maps (nav frameworks) I think we actually could
develop
a common denominator

>another question : what about other common services : workflow,
>schedulers, .....

agreed, but I think they are also of use to "any" other application

>Are you interesting by a common-cms community ?  This is just an idea to
>build some common pieces of code.
>a JCR framework can be also defined in this common-cms.

makes sense to me

Thanks

Michi

--