From Michael Wechner <michael.wech...@wyona.com>
Subject Re: JCR integration proposal
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2005 22:33:37 GMT
David Sean Taylor wrote:

>> What do you think about that ?
>> Do you have some ideas, comments for such JCR mapping framework ? Is
>> it make sense for you ?
>>
> For JCR integration, what do you think about Stephane's proposal of a
> "Lenya CMS Framework or Jackrabbit Framework"?
>
> I would think that the Graffito integration would be implemented with
> Jackrabbit, right?

I think it would be nice to collaborate, but I be honest I don't know much
about the Graffito architecture and need first to take a look at it.

The Lenya community is currently developing the Jackrabbit integration
within
its sandbox:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lenya/sandbox/

I am not sure if this is of any use to the Graffito community, but it
help anyway.

Thanks

Michi

--