From David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: Why not using Lenya
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2005 16:36:50 GMT
St├ęphane Croisier wrote:
> At 13:15 18/03/2005, you wrote:
[snip]
> So to come back to more concrete things regarding Graffito, IMHO it
> would be great to have this CMS Framework layer project launched on top
> of Jackrabbit. Call it Graffito or Lenya CMS Framework or Jackrabbit
> Framework, I do not care.

(Wow, lots of activity on graffito today!)

It was always our goal for Graffito to support JSR-170 and Jackrabbit is
the obvious JSR-170 implementation of choice.

I like your concept of a common CMS Framework layer.
Graffito has a framework (API) layer, and I assume Lenya also does.
Perhaps that is where we can find some common ground to colloborate
together. Since, at the presentation layer, Lenya integrates with Cocoon
and Graffito with portlets, they could still share a common CMS
framework layer.

--
David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software