From "Marco Mari" <dr...@tiscali.it>
Subject Re: problem deploying into Js
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2005 19:46:33 GMT
Hi Christophe,
first thanks for your help. I tried to upgrade to Tomcat 5.0.30, but unfortunately
with no result. My interest in Graffito is for some research project, so
I don't have deadlines and I'm not in a hurry. I will do other attempts and
try with new Js2 versions.
I'll let you know if I discover the problem!
Marco

Tiscali Adsl 3 Mega Flat con 3 MESI GRATIS!
Con Tiscali Adsl 3 Mega Flat navighi con la Supervelocita'
a soli 29.95 euro al mese, senza limiti di tempo. E se attivi
entro il 31 Marzo, 3 MESI sono GRATIS!
Scopri come su http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/sa/2flat_tc/