From Christophe Lombart <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JCR integration proposal
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2005 09:24:25 GMT
Oliver,

I'm creating a new Graffito subproject and implementing the first
classes. I hope to commit something today. It should be nice if you
can review it and send us your comments.
This code is still a prototype and a basic foundation to work
together. I'm open to refactor the code if needed.
Regards,
Christophe