From "LOMBART Christophe" <Christophe.LOMB...@sword-technologies.com>
Subject Re: JCR integration proposal
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2005 08:11:24 GMT
Michael Wechner wrote:

> I think it would be nice to collaborate, but I be honest I don't know
> much
> about the Graffito architecture and need first to take a look at it.

Hi Michi,

You are welcome here  to ask all questions.

> The Lenya community is currently developing the Jackrabbit integration
> within
> its sandbox:
>
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lenya/sandbox/

> I am not sure if this is of any use to the Graffito community, but it
> help anyway.

After a fist look, it seems to be very specific to Leyna/cocoon - right ?

another question : what about other common services : workflow,
schedulers, .....
Are you interesting by a common-cms community ?  This is just an idea to
build some common pieces of code.
a JCR framework can be also defined in this common-cms.

Thanks,
Christophe