From "LOMBART Christophe" <Christophe.LOMB...@sword-technologies.com>
Subject RE: Why not using Magnolia
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2005 10:00:38 GMT
I saw your jetspeed demo and it seems to be very good.
Is it possible to see the code used for this demo ?

We should definetly see what we have in common. Can you present Graffito to the Magnolia community
? Of course, The Magnolia community is welcome here.
I'm sure Magnilia & Graffito will have too many common points.

Now, how will start this discussion,  ... ?

I can review the architecture info on Graffito and gives more detail. By this you will have
more technical details.

Thanks,
Christophe