From "LOMBART Christophe" <Christophe.LOMB...@sword-technologies.com>
Subject FW: Jetspeed deployment issue
Date Thu, 24 Feb 2005 11:12:35 GMT

Great ! I'm happy see that is running for you. FYI, The "Graffito News" document is not yet
ready to run. I'm going to add it after some refactoring.

Concerning your classloader issues, I have also sometime this kind of errors when I redeploy
the graffito application. When I restart Tomcat it works like a charm but sometime when redeploying
the war, I got some strange errors. I'm going to investigate in more details this issues.