From David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: Unit Tests - FileSystemServer
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2005 19:22:47 GMT
LOMBART Christophe wrote:
> David Sean Taylor wrote:
>>
>>Im having trouble SVN updating from subclipse, but it works fine from the cmdline.
>>Going to have to clean check out I think, not sure whats up
>

> I have the same issue with subeclipse. I'm using TortoiseSvn wich works fine.

Ugh. that sucks. I use Eclipse for all repo activities and Im very
dissapointed

> * I changed the DB schema in order to support the FS connection param (mainly the root
attribute).
> * Fix minor issues.
>
> See my previous mail.
>

>>I saw where you had to change the OJB mapping.
>>I guess I need to spend a little more time reviewing the code before I can make an
educated suggestion. Im not going to have anytime today, will review it tomorrow

> I changed the DB schema and than the OJB mapping. Each kind of server needs different
connection parameters. So, I have to add extra columns to store thoses connections parameters
(eg. you FS server needs a root attribute). If we want to use a DB to manage the content server
references at runtime, we have to define a more generic model like :

>                   1              N
>              Server ---------->  ConnectionParam

Are you saying drop the WEBDAV_SERVER, GRAFFITO_DB_SERVER, FS_SERVER
tables and combine them into the SERVER table, and then have name/value
pairs for 1..n connection properties?

--
David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software