From David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: Unit Tests - FileSystemServer
Date Mon, 24 Jan 2005 21:14:53 GMT
Christophe wrote:
> David,
>
> If one unit test failed, the test db was not clean up properly. This is
> certainly the reason why your unit tests failed last week. I just added
> a new maven goal ( db.reinit.test ) which is called before starting the
> unit tests.
> Now it should work. Let me know if it is not working for you.
>
> Second point, the unit test for the FileSystemServer failed for
> different reasons :
> * Missing constructor in FileSystemContentStore. Now, it is not possible
> to build the project if the constructor is missing in a ContentStore
> implementation. All Content Store implementation should inherit from the
> new class : AbstractContentStore.
> * the Master Store Schema was not yet ready to support a FS server
> reference. I modified the DB schema in order to support this kind of
> server.
>
> Everything has been fixed. Make an update to see my changes and you can
> continue your work on the FS implementation.
>
> The work completed by yourself shows that it is not easy to add a new
> content store type. We have to find a better solution. it is tedious to
> change the DB schema each time a new kind of content store is needed.
> Maybe a  xml config file should be more appropriate. What do you think
> about that ?
>
> Christophe

Im having trouble SVN updating from subclipse, but it works fine from
the cmdline.
Going to have to clean check out I think, not sure whats up

I saw where you had to change the OJB mapping.
I guess I need to spend a little more time reviewing the code before I
can make an educated suggestion. Im not going to have anytime today,
will review it tomorrow

Regards,

--
David Sean Taylor