From David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: 2 or more component services for the same interface
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2005 21:18:46 GMT
Christophe wrote:
> David Sean Taylor wrote:
>
>> Christophe wrote:
>>
>>> David Sean Taylor wrote:
>>>

>>> Do you need indexing & searching ? if yes, I want to make a proposal
>>> for an event handler which can be used to index, notify, .... I think
>>> AOP can help.
>>>
>> Yes.
>> I have a Lucene index here that I've created.
>> Would like to adapt Graffito over it somehow
>> I plan to start on that next week
>>
> That's the good time to speak about how to index the document in
> Graffito. I also need this feature. What do think about a event handler
> service  and use AOP for that ?

Well I know I will need an API that says search(searchString)
Lucene has its own syntax so I guess we should have a pass-thru search
string as well as a normalized model

As for the event handlers, what events will we be handling?
COuld you iterate thru the use cases for events?

--
David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software