From Raphaël Luta <raph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Review - Graffito Status Report
Date Fri, 14 Jan 2005 16:29:51 GMT
LOMBART Christophe wrote:

>Daivd, Raphaël,
>
>Before sending the report status to the correct mailing list, can you review it ?
>
>One important think : the Jira reference and some dates are missing in http://incubator.apache.org/projects/graffito.html.
Raphaël can you update this page ? If not, can you give instructions on how to update this
page.

I will update it tonight.

>Thanks,
>Christophe
>

>Graffito Status Report - 2005/01/14
>
> ) Is the STATUS file up to date? Jira reference and some dates are missing.
>
>2) Any legal, cross-project or personal issues that still need to be
>    addressed?   All trademark issues with project name have been resolved.  We rename
the project into Graffito to avoid some legal trademark issues.

>3) What has been done for incubation since the last report?
>    * We cleaned up repo, site, build process, site deployment and publishing
>    * Mailing list & Jira are running
>    * Now, Christophe Lombart has the sufficient access rights to work with the ASF  (svn,
email, ...)
>    * We are working on the Jetspeed 2 integration & building JSR 168 portlets.
>

>4) Plans and expectations for the next period?
>    * Add more info in the Graffito site
>    * Setup a Graffito wiki
>    * WEBDAV integration
>    * More work on Jetspeed 2 integration, building portlets.
>    * Introduce Graffito into some important mailing list : Slide, JackRabbit, ... in
order to find more contributors & committers.

>5) Any recommendations for how incubation could run more smoothly for you?
>    None.  All is well.

Looks fine. I'll use this report maybe add or 2 comments and send it to
Noel.

Thanks Christophe :)

--
Raphaël Luta - raphael@apache.org